COVID-19 CLINIC PRECAUTIONS
1. Before attending your appointment, please complete the COVID-19 Self Assessment Test found at SELF ASSESSMENT. If the test recommends that you be tested, you must cancel your appointment. Services will not be performed on anyone who presents with symptoms of COVID-19.
2. If you feel unwell or have a contagious illness of any kind, you must cancel your appointment. Services will not be performed on persons who are sick or feeling unwell.
3. Clients should arrive no more than 5 minutes before their appointment time. If you arrive before this time, please remain in your vehicle. This measure helps keep the number of persons in our waiting area within the maximum recommended capacity.
4. The clinic does not accept cash. Please be prepared to pay by card.
5. Upon entrance into the clinic, please use hand sanitizer.
6. It is mandatory to wear a mask during your appointment and while inside the building.
6. Your therapist will do a short screening questionnaire with you at the beginning of your appointment.
7. All of the Personal Protective Equipment requirements are there to help protect both you and your therapist from the potential spread of COVID 19.
We thank you for your co-operation.